21 May 14
Ergodyne Expands Head Protection Line With Launch Of Two New Bump Cap Styles
St. Paul, Minn. (May 21, 2014) – Ergodyne has announced today two enhancements to the popular Skullerz® Head Protection Line, including a 30mm “micro-brim” option on the Skullerz® 8950 Bump Cap and new hi-vis lime color option on both the 8950 and the 8960 Bump Cap w/ LED Lighting Technology. The new super-short brim (in addition to the current short 50mm and long 80mm brim lengths) provides maximum visibility and field of vision for workers in tight spaces. The hi-vis color addition (in addition to the current black and navy) provides higher visibility of workers for enhanced conspicuity.
For workzones that do not require a hard hat but still have overhead hazards, these Bump Caps provide head protection from worker-generated bumps, bruises, and cuts without the additional height and bulk of a traditional hard hat. Available with or without in-brim LED lights for hands-free workspace illumination, the Skullerz® line of Bump Caps has quickly become the choice in specialty head protection.
Ideal for workers in confined spaces with risk of injuring their head, the Skullerz® 8950 Bump Cap micro-brim and hi-vis and lime option are available now while the 8960 hi-vis lime option will be available June 2014 at all authorized Ergodyne distributors. For more information, visit https://stage.ergodyne.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-225-8238 // (651) 642-9889.
8950 Bump Cap
- Removable impact-resistant ABS plastic
- Thermo-formed foam cushioning
- Unique flanged shell design for a comfortable fit and air flow
- Nylon Taslan (black, navy) or hi-vis polyester (lime) cap construction with reflective accents
- Strategically placed side and rear mesh venting panels
- Available in micro-brim (30mm), short brim (50mm) or baseball-style long brim (80mm)
- EN 812:2012 certified
8960 Bump Cap with LED Technology adds:
- Patented LED lighting technology
- Two ultra-bright LEDs in the brim; two additional LEDs concealed under the brim
- Choose two brim LEDs for illumination up to 50 ft., two under the brim lights for close-up tasks or all four for maximum visibility
- LEDs emit white light, perfect for working on color-coded projects and have a bulb life of approximately 100,000 hours
- Four replaceable CR2032 long-life lithium batteries (included) for more than 30 hours of continuous light
- Available in short brim (50mm) or baseball-style long brim (80mm)
Since 1983, Ergodyne has pioneered the development of products that Make The Workplace A Betterplace™. What started with just one product has grown into a line of top flight, battle-tested, Tenacious Work Gear®; all precision crafted to manage the elements, improve productivity and provide protection for workers on jobsites the world over. The current lineup is extensive and constantly growing: ProFlex® Hand Protection, ProFlex® Knee Pads, ProFlex® Supports, Skullerz® Head Protection, Skullerz® Eye Protection, Trex™ Footwear Accessories, Chill-Its® Cooling Products, N-Ferno® Warming Products, GloWear® Hi-Vis Apparel, Squids® Lanyards, Arsenal® Equipment Storage Systems, and CORE Performance Work Wear® and SHAX® Portable Work Shelters.